Lifting Product Quality in Flexo Printing to its Next Dimension
August 2016: Flint Group Flexible Packaging strongly believes that stagnation is regression and that only future-oriented thinking with continuous innovation leads to mutual success. A prime example is the upgrade of the NC-based concentrate range for high performance flexo printing.
Thomas Strohe, Commercial Product Director Flexible Packaging EMEA, explains “Our new NitroBase WZ65 range has been further developed to meet today’s and tomorrow’s requirements for high-speed printing and highest quality in flexo.”
Flint Group’s latest NitroBase WZ65 Concentrates offer the following main characteristics:
- Maximum colour strength and pigmentation to allow the usage of finest anilox roller and for enhanced mileage and productivity.
- Formulated using ingredients with high migration limits only and therefore specifically recommended for food and pet-food packaging applications.
- Based on specific retardant blend including Ethoxy Propanol to allow dilution press-side by using standard solvent; reduced amount of EtOH (< 7%).
- Optimised solvent release and low in odour.
- Improved flow properties for easy product handling and optimised ink transfer
- Enhanced re-solubility ensuring an excellent ink transfer (avoiding ink clogging on printing plates and dot-bridging).
- Very stable and homogenous dot gain curve.
For more information, please contact Deanna Klemesrud at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Flint Group
Flint Group is dedicated to serving the global printing and packaging industry. The company develops, manufactures and markets an extensive portfolio of printing consumables and printing equipment, including: a vast range of conventional and energy curable inks and coatings for most offset, flexographic and gravure applications; pressroom chemicals, printing blankets and sleeves for offset printing; photopolymer printing plates and sleeves, plate-making equipment and flexographic sleeve systems; pigments and additives for use in inks and other colorant applications; Flint Group also designs, develops and delivers web-fed digital color presses for labels and packaging applications, document printing, as well as commercial printing as well as platemaking equipment for the newspaper industry and computer-to-plate (CtP) solutions for the commercial printing market; With a strong customer focus, unmatched service and support, and superior products, Flint Group strives to provide exceptional value, consistent quality and continuous innovation to customers around the world. Headquartered in Luxembourg, Flint Group employs some 7900 people. Revenues for 2015 were € 2.2 billion. On a worldwide basis, the company is the number one or number two supplier in every major market segment it serves.
For more information, please visit www.flintgrp.com