The webinar will help attendees gain a clear understanding of how to use corona treatment to improve ink adhesion with flexographic and digital printing.
As TLMI member company Enercon is pleased to offer this free webinar to the printing industry.
In this essentials webinar critical insights will be shared on the corona treating process and how to use it to improve your printing operations.
7 key Topics that will be covered:
- Discover how corona treatment improves ink adhesion
- Learn why film stocks respond differently to corona treatment
- Find out how much corona treatment you need and how to calculate it
- Understand how dyne level decay on pretreated film makes corona treating necessary
- What to do when ink adhesion fails
- Ensure you know how to keep your old corona treater operating like new
- Get updates on the newest development in surface treatment technologies
Enercon’s Vice President of Application Engineering Tom Gilbertson and National Sales Manager Todd Krupa have developed this technical presentation to improve your understanding of corona treating and the printing process. Production Managers, press operators, quality control and training personnel are encouraged to attend this webinar. Practical insights will be shared that are proven to improve your operation’s productivity.
To learn more click here.