Flint Group Launches New Company Website
Flint Group is excited to announce that its new, updated company website is now live. The introduction of this new platform follows months of Group development to deliver significant improvements in several key areas:-
- Accessibility: The platform has now moved to a responsive system to provide greater reach and flexibility – enabling browsers to view the website on their smartphone or tablet.
- Customer Alignment: Introduction of “One Flint Group Approach”, communicating Flint Group’s offering along designated market segments — as customers see themselves
- Content Improvement: Better site structure, increased content to support focus areas such as Integrity, Sustainability, and Careers. Video content now better illustrates the Flint Group culture and attractiveness as an employer in over 40 countries around the world.
- Enhanced Interface: Improved Navigation with “Smart” search functions to help reduce complexity
- Appearance: Exciting new look with a host of new graphics, images, subscription services and videos to keep customers informed on progress.
Russell Taylor, responsible for leading HR and Communications in Flint Group said, “The new website is an important platform for our business and will deliver an improved experience. The goal was to provide visitors with an easier way to learn about Flint Group’s products, services, and solutions in an integrated manner.
With its modern look and feel, and aligned product segmentation it has been specifically designed to be more responsive and adaptable to enable customers to explore the product, value and service advantages Flint Group delivers. We will continue to develop and further improve the new site”
The website will be updated with all of the latest news of product launches, business activity, corporate milestones, events, careers and other important information. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for the direct emails and newsletters on offer.
For more information please contact xxxx at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Flint Group:
Flint Group is dedicated to serving the global printing and packaging industry. The company develops, manufactures and markets an extensive portfolio of printing consumables and printing equipment, including: a vast range of conventional and energy curable inks and coatings for most offset, flexographic and gravure applications; pressroom chemicals, printing blankets and sleeves for offset printing; photopolymer printing plates and sleeves, plate-making equipment and flexographic sleeve systems; pigments and additives for use in inks and other colourant applications; Flint Group also designs, develops and delivers web-fed digital colour presses for labels and packaging applications, document printing, as well as commercial printing as well as platemaking equipment for the newspaper industry and computer-to-plate (CtP) solutions for the commercial printing market; With a strong customer focus, unmatched service and support, and superior products, Flint Group strives to provide exceptional value, consistent quality and continuous innovation to customers around the world. Headquartered in Luxembourg, Flint Group employs some 7900 people. Revenues for 2015 were € 2.2 billion. On a worldwide basis, the company is the number one or number two supplier in every major market segment it serves. For more information, please visit www.flintgrp.com