Gurnee, IL… There is only one week left until Digital Printing Spectrum 2017. If you haven’t yet registered to attend the Domino Open House ‘Digital Printing Spectrum 2017’ don’t wait any longer. Register today. Registration is FREE. Registration has already surpassed last year’s numbers. Don’t miss this event!
“See more. Learn more. Do more.” At Digital Printing Spectrum 2017, you’ll enjoy over 20 Presenters. Over 40 Table-top exhibits. Q&A panel discussion. Equipment demonstrations. Networking breakfast and lunch. Evening receptions.
Some of the most influential and well-respected names in the label printing industry will be presenting and exhibiting May 23 & 24 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Gurnee, IL. For all the details and to register, please go to dominodigitalprinting.com/digitalprintingspectrum.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 will be moderated by Dan Muenzer – Vice President of Marketing, Constantia Flexibles and former TLMI Chairman.
- David Walsh, Owner – LPC
- Jennifer Dochstader, Managing Director – LPC
- Doug Bartlett, Director of Graphics – Constantia Flexibles
- Simon Gross, CEO – Converting Equipment International (CEI)
- Sean Carty, COO – Pro Label
- Scott Fisher, President – Smyth Companies
- Kevin Hayes, Executive Vice President – Outlook Group
- Lynn Perenic, President & CEO – Argent Tape & Label
- Evan Schiebout, Owner – Delta ModTech
- Mark Turk, President – International Label & Printing
- Sharon Zampogna, Vice President of Sales – McCourt Label
- Denny McGee, President – MPS Americas
- Kees Nijenhuis, Vice President – MPS Americas
- Steve Katz, Editor – Label & Narrow Web
- Paul Laporte, Marketing & Communications Manager – TLMI
- Jay Kaible, Director of Business Development – FTA & FLEXO
- Bill Gibson, Illinois Director – Great Lakes Graphics Association
- Julie Cross, Technical Director – Domino
- Philip Easton, Director – Domino
- Matt Condon, OEM Manager – Domino
- Patrick LaMourie, Digital Solutions Manager – Domino
Table-top exhibits include companies representing the full spectrum of the label printing industry…cameras / inspection / vision systems; software; die makers; coatings; UV curing; corona & surface treaters; converting & finishing; substrates & materials; cold foil; associations; press manufacturers; industry trade publications; material handling, and more. Companies exhibiting include:
- AB Graphic International
- ACTEGA North America
- Avery Dennison
- Aztech Converting
- Converting Equipment International
- Delta ModTech
- Enercon Industries
- GMG Americas
- Grafotronic Inc. USA
- Green Bay Packaging
- Hybrid Software
- Kocher + Beck
- KTI – Keene Technology
- Kurz Transfer Products
- Label & Narrow Web
- Label Traxx
- Labels & Labeling
- Lake Image Systems
- Martin Automatic
- MPS Systems North America
- Packaging World
- PC Industries
- Phoseon Technology
- QSPAC Industries, Inc.
- Spinnaker Coating
- UPM Raflatac
- Wausau Coated
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- Wilson Manufacturing
- Yazoo Mills, Inc.
Digital Printing Spectrum 2017 is where “the widest range of industry experts will converge to discuss best practices for making money with digital printing. Everything you need to know to build your organization and infrastructure to make digital printing efficient, successful, and profitable. Don’t miss it!” For a look back at last year’s event and to get a flavor for what Digital Printing Spectrum is all about, here is a short video preview VIDEO: Digital Printing Spectrum .
This is a one-day event, duplicated over two days so attendees can choose which date works best with their schedule…either Tuesday May 23rd or Wednesday May 24th. Attendees can arrive the night before (for either date) to enjoy the evening receptions.
Domino is a leading manufacturer and distributor of digital printing and product identification solutions. Celebrating its 39th year in business, Domino is a global organization with world headquarters in the UK, and North American headquarters in Gurnee, IL. Domino has 25 subsidiaries, representation in over 120 countries, and over 2,500 employees worldwide. For more information on Domino, please visit dominodigitalprinting.com