Director of Environmental Strategies & Outreach, TLMI
Webinar: Labels and Plastics Recycling
May 7, 2018 (Milford, OH):
Target, Walmart, Nestle Waters, Coca-Cola, and PepsiCo, are among those companies that have made a commitment to use labels that meet the APR Design Guide for Plastics Recyclability. Join this TLMI educational webinar as the Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR) and Target present what types of labels are necessary and why it matters.
- The problems that “bad” pressure sensitive labels can create for PET recyclers.
- What is needed in a PS label to be compatible with recycling
- The APR model specification for pressure sensitive labels
- The Test Methods that support the model specification
- The steps label converters can take to satisfy the specification criteria
- Why Target and other retailers and brands are making commitments to recyclable packaging
- How the Sustainable Packaging Coalition is tracking labels on products that are not compatible with recycling
May 10, 2018 Update: Webinar is now accessible here
# END #