Epson will be showcasing its leading Label and Package printing solutions at Labelexpo Americas in Chicago (Booth #5813). Epson’s booth will include the SurePress® digital label presses with automated solutions including workflow using the Wasatch RIP software, as well as ColorWorks® on-demand color label printers.
Epson will feature its SurePress digital label presses, including the SurePress L-6034VW and L-4533AW. Epson’s high-quality label presses can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold labels, as well as flexible packaging. Epson will also showcase its line of ColorWorks on-demand inkjet label printers, which deliver fast, efficient, custom labels on-demand to save time and reduce costs.
- SurePress L-6034VW – Epson's single-pass industrial press uses Epson’s PrecisionCore® linehead technology and low migration LED UV curing ink, enabling high-speed printing ideal for producing labels designed for scratch and weather resistance. The L-6034VW integrates functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, an additional UV curing unit, and automated maintenance and print head monitoring.
- SurePress L-4533AW – This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers remarkable color gamut for accurate spot colors and gradients for brand-quality color prime labels and packaging. The L-4533AW is a low-cost, turnkey solution. At the booth, Epson will be showcasing expanded packaging applications using water-based ink, including shrink and in-mold label, flexible packaging and thin film for foods. Epson will also demonstrate a new in-line photospectrometer used for applications such as automatic profiling and media detection.
- Wasatch RIP Software – Epson will be demonstrating the SurePress workflow automation capabilities made possible with the Wasatch RIP software included with the presses. The sophisticated solution provides color management options, efficient layout features, intuitive workflow tools, variable data printing, and contour cutting.
- ColorWorks: Epson’s ColorWorks on-demand color label printers increase productivity and reduce the cost of using pre-printed labels, delivering dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks. The ColorWorks C7500GE is ideal for demanding, high-volume environments that require customized glossy labels at a low cost, and it also ships with Wasatch SoftRIP Label Edition for powerful color management.
- FlexStr8 Participation – The FlexStr8 Snap-on Encoder System upgrades the ColorWorks C7500GE into a high-speed, full-color, RFID label printer that allows variable color data and variable UHF RFID integration at high operating speeds. The system identifies rejected tags on the fly and maintains a log file to track the defective tag and reason for failure.
The conference runs from Tuesday, Sept. 25 through Thursday, Sept. 27, 2018.
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center; Rosemont, Ill.; Epson America Booth #5813.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
Note: EPSON, SurePress, ColorWorks, and PrecisionCore are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc.